I’m sure most people have heard of the chain restaurant called ‘Kim Gary’. At least, most Ah Beng or Ah Lian yuppies do. It’s their favorite joint to be seen with a friend or two. During the weekends, you’d see these speshial peepel flocking to a ‘Kim fucking Gary’ at any time of the day, as if they’re giving away free meals (ironically, more expensive but mediocre food).
I’ve only been to a Kim Gary twice. The first visit wasn’t a fond one, because I did not enjoy the spicy noodle something something very much. It was expensive and too bland for me. The second visit was the other day, which also sucked for me – because the spicy noodle something something (another variant), was nothing more than a bowl of instant noodles garnished with shit I didn’t enjoy, for a premium price. But that wasn’t the highlight of the day. The highlight of the day, was this survey form. (note: will launch a new window upon clicking).
Excuse the bad scan but, can you see what’s wrong there?
If you don’t, well, let me list out the questionnaire on the survey form for you here (my comment in parentheses under each question)-
1. Did our staff welcome you upon arrival to kim gary?
(no comment on this)
2. Did our staff seat you probably?
(‘Properly’, not probably. wtf.)
3. Did our staff take your order immediately?
(no comment on this)
4. Were our staffs knowledgeable on the menu?
(Only on the menu? On the floor leh? Should be ‘Knowledgeable about the menu’)
5. Did our staff recommend you to try out our new menu?
(I guess the new menu’s cardboard material must be more delicious…)
6. Did our staff attentive to your needs?
(‘Were’ our staff…)
7. Staff is friendly?
(I guess this is the best question in the whole questionnaire)
8. Staff is helpful?
(Redundant question but, second best in the lot)
9. Staff is efficient?
(Excessive use of information transfer on paper, bills and complex menu selection. Answer is ‘fuck no’)
10. Staff is highly professional?
(They yell everytime someone enters the restaurant (see question 1), and none of the staff wears a cap. Answer is ‘fuck no’)
11. How is the appearance of the staff?
(no comment, but it doesn’t sound right)
12. Did the staff served the meal accurately?
(Should be ‘Did the staff serve’… but the correct way should be ‘Were your orders served correctly?’)
13. How would you rate for the food preparation time taken to be served?
(Should be ‘How would you rate the time taken for the food to be prepared and served?’)
14. How is the temperature of the food we served?
(Eh… present tense balik pulak)
15. Is Kim Gary staff good in service?
16. Do you need to take a long queue when billing?
(No I do not need that, thanks. wtfff)
17. When billing, did our staff request any Kim Gary member card or discount voucher to remind you to enjoy our discount?
Can you believe it? Kim Gary being such an established chain restaurant brand, doesn’t even bother about hiring someone who can write in proper (or decent enough) English. Fucking greedy capitalist jerk offs.