December 1, 2010

Fucking Assholes

I’ve talked about douchebags, but have you guys heard about fucking assholes? Let me tell you about fucking assholes.

Fucking assholes, are the people who are ill prepared for a job or a meeting, and then will give stupid justification for their fuck up like it is their god given rights. And then these people, will waste more time to do/process the job that should have been done earlier, at the expense of other people’s time, taking twice or more amount of time to get simple things done. These, my friends, are fucking assholes.

I met a bunch of fucking assholes today. My customers. Bunch of cocksucking middle aged incompetent degenerates, who came into the room spending time READING, the very same Excel file sent to them earlier (for review) – wasting my time.

I walked out on them because, Fuck them.

michaelooi  | rantings  |

9 Comments to “Fucking Assholes”

1. sicilian_defense says:

i feel u bro… but truth be told sometimes I dun read it too until meeting… and if i do read it b4 neeting.. i would have do my own research the best tht i could… chillax bro

2. 2Damage says:

Fucking Assholes from X-Company? :)

3. MT says:

Oooooooooo yes, I have come across LOADS of them too. One example is this fat fucking cow-bitch who will get into a HUGE huff if you don’t send her emails and whatnot before a certain deadline. You can be dying from massive blood-loss but that is still not a valid excuse. I had to send her some stuff and I did, albeit a day late and the fuss she made was amazing! But when it came to her sending out emails to tell the big bosses to attend my presentation, she “forgot” because she was “very busy okayy?!”

Fucking asshole…

4. ahsiang says:

okay, now I know what is different between douchebags and fucking assholes.
    Anyone met a fucking assholes douchebags or fucking douchebags assholes before? I did. :(

5. boadicea says:

Yesh.. we had a “consultant” in to assist in a project, he did a half arsed job and when it came to doing the report I found countless amount of data missing and errors. So now doing part of his job and burning the midnight oil for the past few days to get to deadline. Bloody air thief, hope his LC drops off..

sicilian – If you ever go unprepared for a meeting, you’re just wasting time (yours and others’)

2Damage – No ler, I quit Company X. This is Company Y. Higher wage, but not easy to earn the cents.

MT – Most of them are bitches. If not bitches, middle aged old farts. God I fucking hate them.

ah siang – Cross bred species. Met plenty of them.

boadicea – I understand what you meant. A doofus once gave me incorrect data for approximately 4 times in about 12 different events, and each time he did that (and I later found out), I had to recalculate a whole VSM + takt analysis (that takes about 20 minutes of furious poking at a damn cheebye calculator)

7. einsamsoldat says:

I think once those late-working-impress-boss douches ages, they turns into those middle age time wasters in meetings. For them I guess spending hours and hours of endless meeting is how they measure their competencies and productivity.

8. SPF 88 says:

You will receive an emailed video from Youtube.com. Unless youtube fucks with me. dot dot dot.

9. Deedee says:

sigh.. sad to say i dated one too… i wrote on your douche blog and its the same person unfortunately.. he is a douche and an asshole.. totally unreliable and keeps procastinating just because he thinks the world seems to revolve around him.. sad but true..