January 4, 2010

Miss A

I recently had a conflict of opinion with some of my female colleagues about a certain person in the company – Miss A (a young but ugly female exec who looks like a cross between a she-male and a he-female, and everything else in between).

In my opinion, this Miss A is a vile motherfucking bitch, who was abusive to her fiance (who is also someone I know). My female colleagues however, disagree with me, and think that she’s an angel. They seem to have that impression that I have a prejudice against her because I do not know her well enough like they do, and that it is all a shallow misunderstanding.

Well, I don’t know about that. I have seen with my own eyes how wretched and nasty this Miss A could get. I doubt that ‘getting to know her better’ could change a modicum of my original opinion about her. To me, this is as senseless as saying – you’d think that clubbing baby seals is not really that bad if you learn how to appreciate it well enough. Trust me people, once you have seen what I’ve seen, you’d be in my boat even if Jesus Christ vouches for that bitch.

So what have I seen that was so horrible?

It was an incident at a friend’s house. We were having a gathering that night, and the ladies chatted inside the house while the blokes – including Miss A’s fiance and myself – hung out at the patio. It all went well until somebody gave a blood curdling scream. It was Miss A. Thinking that this could be an emergency, some of us went in to check out what was going on. It appeared that Miss A had spilled her glass of water on the coffee table, and that was why she screamed. She was screaming her fiance’s full Chinese name in the most bizarre fashion – LIM AH KAUUU !!! (Not his real name of course. I changed it to protect his innocence, you get the idea.)

I was like, totally dumbfucked and wanted to ask what was her problem. But I didn’t. That was because I did not want to get involved in anything to do with her. Coincidentally, Lim Ah Kau wasn’t around. He was away to his car to collect some stuff and didn’t hear her screaming. So, she got even more crossed and screamed even louder (in Mandarin) – LIM AH KAUUUU!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? This went on for about 10 – 15 seconds in the presence of bewildered colleagues, until Lim Ah Kau finally showed up.

Lim Ah Kau : “What’s going on dear?” [looking startled]
Miss A : “I SPILLED MY GLASS OF WATER!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU??”

It was unbelievable. If I were to be in Lim Ah Kau’s shoes, I would have yelled back at her “SO?? FUCKING WIPE THE MESS UP ALREADY, BITCH!!” and fucking dump her ass right there and then for being such a massive cunt. I was so fucking pissed off. But Ah Kau went on ahead to get some serviettes and cleaned the mess up. But I could tell that he was suppressing all the shit inside, and I was right. About a few months after that, Lim Ah Kau finally dumped Miss A. We celebrated the event in a club with plenty of drinking.

To us guys, he certainly had made the right decision. It would be suicidal to marry that bitch. Dumping her was the only right thing to do (if not kill her). But sadly, that was not what the girls think. The girls think that Lim Ah Kau is wrong to dump Miss A post engagement, because according to them, this will take a heavy toll on her reputation as a female and it would be difficult for her to find another mate. My female colleagues didn’t even so much to think of, why the relationship failed in the first place. Let’s not even delve on, why should Lim Ah Kau forgo his own self esteem to protect Miss A’s, or why is he made accountable for her inability to find another mate… (trust me, she has bigger problems to worry about than her fucking reputation). All they offered was – ‘you’d understand that Miss A is an angel if you know her better like us’. Even better than Lim Ah Kau has ever known I suppose. Well, that Miss A can go fuck herself then… because no one is going to do that.

michaelooi  | characters  |

22 Comments to “Miss A”

1. Xiao_zhai says:

LOL. Bring in 2010. This entry is so you :)

2. suanie says:

i hate female bitches like that. serve the bitch right.

3. feizal says:

HIDUP AH KAU!!

4. JoJo says:

I think the “bitch” somehow know the “jampi” which make Ah Kau except her at first.

by the way, sometimes the she-male/he-female is a lot better than this kind of she-think-she-is-classy bitch.

5. Tan Yee Hou says:

whooo ah kau i’m your #1 fansee!!

XZ – Eh, I haven’t been myself lately meh?

suanie – That’s what I said – serves the bitch right. But then, people always say I’m mean… mahai

feizal / Yee Hou – Yeah, my respect for Ah Kau went up a few notches after the breakup.

JoJo – I think Ah Kau really loved this bitch. Not a ‘jampi’ case. He thought she’s going to change for better, but he was so damn wrong.

7. Chrys says:

If the company has great potential, investors will still buy its shares even when the company is reporting loss.

8. chichicha says:

Chow Hai, Hum-Kar-Chan ah, new year just started and this kind of hum-kar-chan, cheebye bitch probably runined the year. Pok kai lor…

MO, wondering why you have so many cheebye+pok-kai+hum-kar-chan people haunting you huh??

Chrys – Potential? No lah, where got. Potential to wreck your life got lah… that tramp.

chichicha – Because I’m smart and they’re jealous.

10. dillony says:

10% tolerance against stupid people, zero tolerance on annoying bitch.

was the coffee table on a carpet? i used to be in tht situation but i was smart enough to dump her on the spot cause i reached my breaking point.

11. Jimmy Foo says:

Haha…this reminds me of a quote I read somewhere:

“Show me the hottest chick, and I will show you a guy who’s sick of her bullshit…”

12. sam says:

long live Ah Kau…lol

dillony – No carpet, just cold hard marble.

Jimmy – Miss A is not hot ler. She looks like a dude.

14. nick says:

miss A should not be allowed to reproduce. cut off her fallopian tube or something.

15. frankie says:

Remind ah kau to go and clean his dick with some antiseptic. I hate these sort of bitch.

16. Calvin says:

Ah Kau must have done something good in his pass life, he made the right decision. There are gals,,,then there are bitches

17. EinsamSoldat says:

Good decision by Ah Kau whoever he is. I see it as a Win-Win, Ah Kau gets his freedom and self-respect. Miss A could get a shot to get a “better” man.

18. eric says:

Lim Ah Kau, u da man!

19. chuan says:

Miss A is fucking bitch!
    Ah kau has made a right decision to dump her. Hidup Ah kau!

20. woody says:

Mike,

I am also thinking about this colleague of yours and her rationale of sympathizing with the Miss-A, this Miss A must be pretty good in playing victim in front of her (If they happen to know each other and secretly confided to her, – kind of attempting character assassination of your Ah Kau friend done in covert manner due to relationship fall out). May need to restrain from telling her too much.

I saw a good number of such Miss-A bitch in my life, here are typical characteristics to share :) —
    – they are good in playing victim , always claim moral high ground to justify their wrong as noble , like why they were forced to make certain unpopular immoral move for sake of greater public good (if evidence of crooky behavior surfaced ), how they were wrongly blamed.
    – they felt society short changed them especially guys.
    – they are like looters of good will, the moment they see one new nice young man, they quickly sweet talk the poor chap into driving them out for lunch, making him drive the girls gang to Kl somewhere etc.
    – they felt that guy shud be like gentleman paying for every fucking grocery bill they are spending, including the tampon they are using every month.
    – they cry very easily.
    – they cheat easily and when found out, they just claimed that everyone is doing it and is no big deal.

Lastly, God bless Lim Ah Kau, the better women are out there crying out loud for YOU !!

-woody

woody – Most of your points are spot on, bro. This Miss A has the tendency to talk behind someone’s back, and also very good at shedding crocodile tears. Fucking revolting lah, this kind of girl.

22. Chosen One says: