August 25, 2009

cunt in black

I don’t understand why some people can be such a snob, just because they’re wearing something they perceive as ‘more superior’.

Last weekend, my wife and I brought Regine to her new nursery to get her familiarized with her surroundings and met one of such people. It was a lady in her late 20’s, a parent of another child in the nursery. Because we obviously weren’t there to attend a formal function, we were wearing something comfortable – flip flops, T-shirts and bermuda shorts. But this lady, who was there to pick up her child, was wearing something out of this world.

She had this glossy sleeveless black top with v-shaped revealing collar, a pair of glossy black hot pants and a pair of glossy long black boots. You see, one thing about female long black boots – you’ve got to have the required aesthetic quality to be able to look good in them. You have to be tall enough, have a proportionately curvy body line and most importantly, have a pair of nice long legs. It is not something just anyone can wear. But this lady, not only she lacked in height, but her legs were like something that came out of a thousand year crypt in the Valley of the Kings. Skinny fuck bow legs. And what more, she looked like a tranny. Heavy makeup, with powder thick enough to be used to deep fry an adult grizzly bear. I wouldn’t touch her with a 100 feet pole.

Also note that her theme that day was being ‘glossy and black’. Except her hair. Which was dyed slightly dark shit brown. Of course, being that overdressed, she knew she would attract a lot of attention from around (if that isn’t the primary reason, what is?). For me, it was totally the negative type of attention. I couldn’t help but wonder why the fuck would someone dress up like a fake dominatrix in the middle of the day, picking up her child in a nursery? What should I tell my 3 year old daughter if she were to ask ‘what’s that daddy’? I don’t even know how to say ‘prostitute’ in a child-friendly language. A mama chicken? (but where are her feathers daddy?). LOL.

Anyway, what pisses me off about this bitch is, she was giving Emily and I this disdainful look (that was before I even judged her fucking revolting sense of fashion). Like we’re of lower class rustic people from the hills. We could tell from the way she looked at us. So I thought, she must be the mistress of some really rich and powerful loanshark, and she must have plenty of money to be able to act like a total bitch like that. I was expecting her to drive at least a convertible or an expensive coupe. But then, she was just driving a rickety old Proton junk (as we found out when we were leaving). So, what the fuck was that all about?

It’s about fucked up attitude, people. She has the illusion of being better than everyone else because she’s wearing a pair of fucking boots. Cunts like her deserves a kick in her crotch, have her head pile drived into a toilet bowl and given a swirlie.

michaelooi  | what I saw  |

11 Comments to “cunt in black”

1. mott says:

..I’m still trying to get pass that word “tranny” without laughing my ass off.

Mebbe her disdainful look was becoz her crotch was itchy from all the fake leather.

…funny. too funny.

tranny… wakakakakaakakakakakaakakakakaakakakakakakaakakakakak!

2. Quinn says:

Yeah I understand how that feels Michael….
    On days when you just wanna be really comfortable and dress up comfortably, somehow, some stuck-up bitches will give you that stare as if they are way better than you and that you are some fugly shit. Very frustrating and annoying isn’t it? It always makes me feel very very uncomfortable…

mott – Could very well be. Lack of ventilation could cause prickly heats.

Quinn – It seems to be affecting the youngs nowadays. They dress to impress, nevermind comfort.

4. MT says:

For more of that effect, go to some of the colleges/ universities, especially in KL, and look at the modern students. I sometimes wonder if they are going for classes or going clubbing… :|

5. Primrose says:

Funny, way funny… mama chicken is a good term. *LOL* Maybe she was on her way to “work” or “interview”.

6. Elaine says:

Okay, chup chup…why is she wearing boots and PVC pants in Malaysia? Wouldn’t it be damn hot? When someone dresses so uncomfortably in the heat that is malaysia, they dress like they are. Uncomfortable. With a face like they have a stick up their sweaty ass.

MT – Hormone maaa… that one excusable. But the cunt in black I saw, is an aunty for fuck’s sake.

Primrose – Probably. Or it could be that she just finished work… (overtime)

Elaine – Beats me. A lot of Malaysian wannabes wear crazy stuff they see on MTV nowadays. Oversized sweater, do rags, beanie hats, etc. Monkey see, monkey follow.

8. david says:

interesting. i thought only city ppl over dressed themselves. i see that a lot in sg here. maybe penang just ain’t what it used to be.

Wow, I didn’t know that there are still people who regard Penang as ‘kampung’…

Penang is the 2nd largest city in Malaysia ler…

10. woody says:

LOL, does the Proton come with big spoiler that is only effective above 180km/h ?
    -woody

11. tehpau says:

Haha… it is so common nowadays. I don’t think you have met enough women who are girlfriends, wives, mothers etc. Woman who carries a branded hand bag, dressed in some expensive clothes but most of them look so out of place.

The thing/stuff/clothes wear them instead. Money & fashion can make someone look cheap if the person lacks artistic sense and refinement.