May 26, 2008

Undurlah, kanneh

I don’t know if this is just me but, I have noticed that lately, asking people to resign seems to be the trendiest thing to do. Everybody is doing it. Leftists. Old farts. NGOs. Nationalists. Shitbags. Just every shrimps and crabs you can find around. Everyday I switch on my puter to read some news, there are bound to be headlines of someone being asked to resign (or be sacked). It has become a national duty of sorts to ask people to resign. It makes one look important and patriotic I reckon…

Not wanting to be left out (and partly because I’m a patriotic guy), I feel compelled to do this now – I’m asking someone to resign. The person I have in mind, is the guy who thinks school uniforms are sexy. I don’t know who is the guy (I don’t really give a shit anyway)… but, I think that guy is pretty stupid. You see, when a girl’s sexy, she’s gonna stay sexy no matter what she wears… (imagine Jessica Biel). She can wear a school uniform, a baju kurung, or even a baju hujan, it doesn’t matter. She is still going to look the same. She is going to look sexy in EVERYTHING. So, should we ban every fucking thing that Jessica’s gonna wear? The next thing we know, she’s going to be naked dude… (not that it’s a bad thing).

Same thing goes for the opposite. An ugly girl will stay ugly no matter how sexy she wears. Old people will stay old even if they wear a school uniform. And how do you explain goats? Do you people even know that hundreds of domestic animals are getting raped every year in Malaysia alone? (the farmers, goddamnnn!) Why isn’t there any nincompoop from the government propose for animals to be fully clothed already? As you probably have realized, the issue here is not about the clothing at all. It’s the mentality of the people. People are just sick enough that they’d rape anything that can satisfy their whims and fetishes.

So, I hold resolute to the call, I want the retard who thinks that school uniforms are too sexy to resign. And people, get your kids away from this guy (if you know him), now that you know he has a fetish for kids in school uniforms… (someone probably should hide a bear trap in a school uniform, and leave it inside his lawn).

Now I have done my civic duty as a patriotic citizen. Have you? Do you want anyone to resign today?

michaelooi  | satirical shit  |

10 Comments to “Undurlah, kanneh”

1. […] tagged malaysiaOwn a WordPress blog? Make monetization easier with the WP Affiliate Pro plugin. Undurlah, kanneh saved by 10 others     sugarandlance bookmarked on 05/26/08 | […]

2. bubbles says:

apparently, the retard is a ‘she’…not that you give a shit anyway. Ok, to fulfill my duty as a patriotic citizen too, i also want her to resign.

3. Timothy says:

Dude, I think what u said is reli cool and dam it’s relevant. But writing it here aint gona do any justice. Better stick it in the face of that guy who said it….letak kat those major political websites ka…tat shud put some sense into them…

4. Arkane says:

no they won’t resign. did u also notice that another trend is that those being called to resign will resist the calls till the very end.

bubbles – Oh, a she? I didn’t know that.

timothy – Well, if you get the drift, you’d understand that the key thing is not about him/her resigning. It’s actually about me doing my duty as a civic minded citizen asking people to resign… It’s the trend now.

arkane – Of course they won’t. Not that it matters. I just want to ask someone to resign, that’s all. Whether or not that person willing to resign, that’s his/her fucking problem.

6. MT says:

Its one stupid bitch named Munirah something-or-other. Methinks she ain’t gettin enough shags from her husband, or maybe he’s in love with some schoolgirl Minah Rempit. Maybe even this cow is a closet lesbian who secretly fantasizes about schoolgirls.

Whatever the reason, its not enough for them just to resign. They should be kneecapped and left adrift at sea.

7. anas says:

yeah, as a muslim myself (although not really pious hehe), her view of school uniform being sexy is plain stupid. she claimed that the fabric is too thin, well hello in our weather thin fabric is the way to go la. also mentioned by her is the issue of school girls not wearing a singlet inside to cover the sexy half cup bra (she specifically mentioned “sexy half cup bra” in the papers). imho the singlet inside is the parents responsibility.

sexy uniform or not, kids these days are going to have sex anyway if they want to.

sexy is subjective, and i think she is the only person in malaysia who thinks that the current school uniform is f-ing sexaayyy. bah what a shame.

okay i’m jumping onto the bandwagon too. munirah pls resign.

8. oster says:

The demand for resignations is naught but a manifestation of the collective sentiments of cubicle dwellers seeking the elimination of their corporate overlords (managers).

We will all learn to conform.

cheers

9. bongkersz says:

Never heard of the association she is belong to before, what National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia. Yes, it’s the trend now. Oi Munirah, resign now!

ps: the girl has a blog! http://munirah-bahari.blogspot.com/ now she said her suggestion was only for muslim female students. nyahahahaha!

10. Flick says:

Used the word nincompoop in an article once… alomost got sued.Its a fucked up world