November 28, 2007

Regine approaching 18 months

My soon-to-be 18 months daughter Regine has a nickname now. It was given by the principal of the nursery cum daycare center she is attending.

The Little Samseng.

*’samseng’ is a Malay word, that roughly translates to ‘scoundrel’ in English…

I do not know what had my little girl done at the nursery to be granted such a name but, I guess it must have got something to do with her daddy’s 62% trait…

Right now, I’m still not sure if I should start to get worried, or continue to feel amused by her increasingly bold shenanigans. I’m just enjoying every second of having her around…

Regine a.k.a. Little Samseng – that weights approximately a large sack of rice. Gives good workouts and plenty of muscle aches

Btw, in case you’re wondering, that’s my burly chest behind Little Samseng there. I think this is the first time it has ever been featured on this site. So, appreciate that already.

michaelooi  | 3-of-us  |

23 Comments to “Regine approaching 18 months”

1. blusher says:

LOL! Little Samseng..that’s really cute. Maybe she’ll grow up bashing boys who bully little girls. I would say she must be pretty outstanding in the playschool to get such a cool name. *winks*

2. MT says:

My god… Those cheeks! I wanna bite her la! So cute…. :)

Mike man, you should be proud! Regine is like you! Or maybe… you’re afraid that Regine will be like you?….. :lol:

3. anas says:

hehehe, the way she looks at the camera, does look like a samseng…like “woi, apa tengok2?”…haha

4. ShaolinTiger says:

I thought Samseng is hokkien for gangster?

blusher – I’m just scared she’s gonna bash both boys and girls for being wusses or something like that…

MT – I AM proud of her.

anas – She’s about to grab my camera when I took that picture.

ST – I think it’s an adapted word from Malay. ‘Samseng’ does mean gangster in hokkien though…

6. mott says:

better than princess! looks like she ready to BITE!

*runs away*

7. girlie says:

dunno about that burly chest of yours… but definitely you put her there to cover your “sai thor”. Akakaka !

mott – If you know where to look on my flickr, you’d see it on the subsequent pic – she actually tried to grab the camera.

girlie – That ‘sai tor’ makes a good dampening pad for chicks who likes to fly high and land hard.

9. Dr. Tan says:

Ooo you camwhored, judging by the position of your hands.

10. littleComma says:

:) amazing how fast they grow up huh? soon, she will probably be asking dad for light for her ciggy. cheers dad !

11. Nicevil says:

You should really take a day off and monitor your little samseng in the playgrounds…….. who knows what shes doing to other kids.

What are you teaching her michael stop the evil ways already !!!!

dr.tan – And why is that so surprising for you?

littlecomma – If she asks me for light for her ciggy, she’s literally asking for trouble. Her dad’s a non smoker bebeh.

nicevil – If she had hurt anyone in the nursery, I would have been informed by the principal, or at least get some degree of confrontation from other parents. So far, zilch. Only got feedbacks around that she’s a manipulative cunning little samseng.

13. Nicevil says:

From this picture alone I can imagine michael’s real appearance already……. yesssssssssssss.

You are about 5 feet tall, have somewhat big eyes and you have an oval face. You wear glasses. You are slightly bald as well. And you used to be fat but recently slimed down.

No point denying them, for those are only your words.
    Post your picture to prove me wrong if you dare.

5ft? big eyes? glasses? oval face? bald? “slimed down”? bwahahahah

I’m 174cm (do the math)
    I have small eyes (like Genghis Khan’s, even share his last name)
    I don’t fucking wear no glasses
    I have an almost square face
    I have relatively long and thick hair. My sideburns alone are about a couple inches long. (go figure)
    and I have plenty of “slime” left to lube basically any creaky but attractive female…

I don’t post pics because I don’t need to. A quarter of my readers here have seen me before (because they’re smart and know where to look)

15. blusher says:

MUAHAHA! Micheal, with your accurate description, I could imagine how you look like! But I’ve seen your pic anyways.

Readers of michealooi.net, he’s a looker! *grins* just like lil’ Regine, the Samseng :-)

16. Primrose says:

Description fits *winks*

Wah, few weeks never come over to read ler. Darn busy but little samseng brightened up the blogpost for the day!! :) Lucky no finger sign. :P

17. Nicevil says:

AGhhhhhhhhh.

AghhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I just went through michaelooi’s 105 photostream….my eyeesss…..
    where are you hidinggg you bastardddddd.

I’ll find you.

I”LL FIND YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!

blusher – Well, you can buy me an ipod if you like me so much… ahaks!

primrose – Believe me, I can foresee the finger coming soon…

nicevil – look dude, I’m already married. Has a daughter. I’m definitely not your type. If you want to brokeback with me, sorry to disappoint you, I’m not gay. Maybe you can stalk someone else. I see a lot of queerish and gayish blog out there. They might be gay. Good luck.

19. Dr. Tan says:

my pen is blue dot blogspot dot com.

This guy, got him from around. Ugh.

20. gagak hitam says:

Call me dumb..it took me about an hour to find u’r picture…

21. d'Fish says:

i can only say…hahahahaha….lol (fell from my chair)….at the moment.

i like that dude who quoted ‘ ill find you..you bastaaaaardd’.

why la!

22. sasha says:

good next time i can bring my J to gusti with her in penang! muhhahahahha

23. bongkersz says:

little samseng is a kewl nickname. for a girl. haha!