June 30, 2007

attitude

Who said that girls aren’t fond of remote controls?

michaelooi  | 3-of-us  |

13 Comments to “attitude”

1. Omar says:

yea.. very true.. same as my niece.. she’s one yr old, but can already switch on the tv. She’ll take the remote and start pressing the buttons(dunno what she opens), n then she’ll give me the remote(n i have to switch to ch63 for her).

2. armandd says:

hah, soon u’ll have to take the batteries out!

3. Give her the Nintendo Wii controller and see!

4. Sooi2 says:

those chubby-wubby cheeks….wat a precious!

5. michael fan says:

is it just me or is the remote control extra big?

6. anas says:

ahah, the battle will soon begin between daughter and daddy for complete dominance of the TV…ahaha

7. Primrose says:

Wait till she tries the remote-controlled helicopter! Or the remote-controlled Lego truck!

omar – My Regine would just randomly press on remote controls and lift her head to see what happens to the TV… (no, we never taught her that before)

armandd – Sometimes, we’ll have to take it out when our fav program’s on.

nicholas – Errrr… if I have a Wii, I’d be keeping it inside a locked room for myself ler…. ahaks

Sooi2 – Courtesy of her dad

michael fan – The remote control’s kinda big.

anas – I only prowl the living room after dark so, no issue with TV dominance…

primrose – Hmmmm… see how lor. I might have to ‘ruggedize’ my living room then…

9. bongkersz says:

wah, the hair nicely comb now :D hmm, maybe she will get your phone and start calling people after this.. ahaks!

10. d'Fish says:

lucky not the universal remote…then she’ll be controlling the whole house… beep beep… dad’s car…. beep beep…. mom makeup drawer… beep beep…. open fridge at 4am….

11. megabigblur says:

I was sitting next to a Korean family at church yesterday and the father gave the toddler his handphone to play with to keep her quiet…she stuffed it in her mouth. Stereotype about Koreans being crazy about their handphones…get ‘em started early!

12. sasha says:

wuah. bergaya. hahahahahhaha

13. fren says:

was she on drug or wat? :P seems high.