March 1, 2007

best gift evarrrr

I had the best Valentines gift evarrrrr

it’s white,
it’s small
and it’s precious. Photo after the jump.

baby tooth
it’s the first of many to come… oh my god I am so goddamn ecstaticcccc!!!

michaelooi  | 3-of-us  |

13 Comments to “best gift evarrrr”

1. malcolmchoy says:

wah,makan time…

2. Primrose says:

Heh, heh! And I was about to guess a tampon. :)

3. "maemee" says:

eeeeee… she’s so cute…!!! u’re one lucky dude! hehe…

4. Arkane says:

Make sure you keep the “gigi susu” after she changes to a permanent set. I heard you could get a gold coin if you keep it under the pillow at night for the tooth fairy. And you know how much gold is worth these days.

5. megabigblur says:

Now I feel sorry for Emily…if she breastfeeds. Babies can be vicious konon =D

primrose – Ok, I’m a guy… for one. For two, a tampon’s definitely not small – to me (imagining the size of that thing to be inserted into the same orifice where I piss). For three, I thought tampons are cheap?
    So why lar would you guess that it’s a tampon? Aisehman.

arkane – If every 6 billion of Earth occupants were to keep their baby tooth under their pillow for the tooth fairy to redeem a gold coin, guess what’s gonna happen to our world economy? (that’s 20 teeth times 6 billion… see the magnitude already?)

megabigblur – Hahah thank god then… Regine’s on formula. But Emily still have to worry about Regine’s daddy though… for he has 32 mean ass teeth to be reckoned with…

7. sasha says:

oh no…the nightmare begins….u’ll know later why i say that..

8. Agnes says:

Ho ho, you best becareful should you decide to scold her from now onwards. Its like “bad girl…baaad girl, bbaaad” *bites* “Yeowwwwch!”

Babies can’t answer back but trust me, they can really gigit if they’re upset kekeke.

9. Dr. Tan says:

Er, dude do you use your molars to gigit Emily as well? Poor her. I’ll like to send her some laksa.

sasha – Errmm so far so good ler… [fingers crossed]

agnes – Now with only 1 tooth, i’m not that scared yet… ahaks

drtan – I have teeth, therefore, I can bite. Doesn’t mean I bit Emily but, it’s the potential… the daunting capability to be reckoned with… capisce? [besides, I live in Penang, birthplace of laksa. What were you thinking dude? Why don’t you send me some Jalan Alor kungpao frog legs instead?]

11. Dr. Tan says:

Haha.. If I know who you are then I’ll be able to send it. Heh.

I miiigghhtt go to Penang in June :D

12. feizal says:

Damn cun… I wish i had a picture of my first tooth.