February 15, 2007

the stars can’t tell

MSN…

Friend : “mike wats ur horoscope?”

me : “virgo”

Friend : “.:VIRGO:. The Virgin. Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.”

Friend : “the freak in bed makes me laugh”

me : “you cheebye you”

Friend : “hahahhah”

Just, how can one tell the characteristics of a person by just simply analyzing a cluster of burning hot mass of gases in the outer fucking space? Illogical lah. Hate to disappoint you optimists out there but, the stars can’t tell if I can fuck good. If you want to know, come find out yourself bebeh.

michaelooi  | e-chats  |

12 Comments to “the stars can’t tell”

1. Arkane says:

I’m a saggittarian, I aim real good at holes. blehhh…..

2. Silencers says:

Virgo here. Never really apid attention to horoscopes but when I do see them I can’t help think of them like comic strips. You know, like something Gary Larson [The Far Side] would come up with.

arkane –

.:SAGITTARIUS:. The Sexy one
    Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? Not the kind of person you wanna with you might end up crying.

You’re horny and also a freak. Haa ha.

silencers – Gary Larson? who’s that? Gary Lineker i know ler…

4. Shar says:

Hahaha, I actually found this funny one from some forwarded email.

VIRGO – AUGUST 23 to SEPTEMBER 22
    YOU ARE A LOGICAL TYPE AND HATE DISORDER. THIS SHIT-PICKING IS SICKENING TO YOUR FRIENDS. YOU ARE COLD AND UNEMOTIONAL AND OFTEN FALL ASLEEP SCREWING. VIRGOS MAKE GOOD BUS DRIVERS AND PIMPS.

5. ShaolinTiger says:

It’s all crap if you ask me, if you think about it logically.

There’s 6.5 billion people or whatever, 12 horoscopes, so that’s what 500 million people for each sign..with the same characteristics?

Well in those 500 million people will fit into the other 11 sections, as they are all so bloody vague anyway.

One of the biggest loads of crap ever.

6. malcolmchoy says:

“OFTEN FALL ASLEEP SCREWING. VIRGOS MAKE GOOD BUS DRIVERS AND PIMPS.”

oh shoot,im gonna be a bus driver… :P

7. Primrose says:

Wah, whoring yourself meh? Eh, they say if you stir your drink anti-clockwise, you quite good in bed one wor. Bet you’re mentally stirring your drink with your stirrer. Heh, heh!

8. Silencers says:

Gary Larson is the author of ‘The Far Side’ comic strips. You know, those single panel, punch line comics in newspapers?

shar – How bout, being a pimp driving a busload of hot hootchiemamas? Oh yeah.

ST – That’s why we guys would never dig this kind of shit. Well said dude.

primrose – Well, I stir my drink anti-clockwise, my second toe is longer than the big toe, and my ring finger is longer than my index. I’m perfect. (sorry girls, i’m unavailable. But to show your appreciation, you can buy me an iPod)

silencers – Oooooooooh THAT GARY! Nope. Still have no idea who he is. Sorry.

10. bodicea says:

you folks don’t seem to bother with attempting to give the benefit of doubt to something…”illogical”.

I don’t fully believe in astrology, but based on observation and personal experience, somehow, it helps me understand myself and others a lot.

from my experience with some Virgos, I think they don’t like to think that they may be wrong. And they somehow will try to make sense out of their illogic and think it’s logical, somehow. :P

I found a very detailed astrological reading recently. Nothing like that rubbish you posted up there.

And it seemed like I was pretty damn right.

I can show you the stuff if you care to know more.

I thought everyone’s LIKE THAT!

I can show you the stuff if you care to know more.

No thanks. But you can send me an iPod, I have much more use for that.

12. bodicea says:

“I thought everyone’s LIKE THAT!”

You need to get to know more people.

“No thanks. But you can send me an iPod, I have much more use for that.”

Figured. :P