June 27, 2005

sei chow hai

Some conversation I had with a yuppie girl bitch from Finance today…

Me : “Hi [bitch’s name], I would like to inquire about the cost of a particular item on that shelf. It was a box of chocolate. And …” [interrupted halfway]

Bitch : “I’m sorry, I have a stack of forms here to process. I need to go through them before I’m able to provide you the cost.”

Me : “Oh, ok. So, when will you be able to complete ‘going through’ the forms ? I needed to buy that box of chocolate urgently”

Me : “Errrmm … you’ve already told me that. I’m just asking, when would you be able to provide me the cost of that box of chocolate ?”

Bitch : “It’s not the matter of chocolate or not. It’s not important to me. You’ll have to give me until the end of today.”

Me : “What?”

Bitch : “I have a stack of forms here to process.”

Me : “Ok, whatever. So, shall I provide you the brand and make of that chocolate so that I can check with you later ?”

Bitch : “No, I’ll need to process the forms first… then only I’ll be able to get the cost for you…”

Me : “Look, lady‚Ķ how would you be able to get me the cost, if you don’t even know which type of chocolates I was talking about ?”

Me : “Like can you at least get back to me when…” [interrupted halfway]

Bitch : “I’m rushing for closing today, am very busy and hope you can understand that.” [hangs up]

Me : “ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!”

Motherfucking stupid bitch.

FYI, it actually wasn’t a box of chocolate. It’s some high end product in my workplace. I substituted it as ‘a box of chocolate’ to ease the task of explaining. (and to protect work confidentiality)

The point I’m trying to make here is – if one doesn’t even know how to comprehend the simplest form of an instruction or inquiry, how can we expect that person to correctly get our accounts up and running without discrepancies? That explains a lot on the local financial fuckups that the management kept complaining about. Maybe we didn’t overspend… maybe it was the stupid accountants that screw everything up.

*If you don’t understand the whole thing above, nevermind.

michaelooi  | phonecalls  |

16 Comments to “sei chow hai”

1. fat404 says:

Umm, I’m sorry, I have a stack of forms here to process. I need to go through them before I’m able to provide you the cost.

XD

2. Cyrene says:

did she really repeat the whole thing for so many times? is she a robot or something like that? O.o

cyrene – I don’t know. Maybe her ovary’s got an infection or something… and corrupted her brain in the process. Or simply, she’s a FUCKING BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

4. infinitium says:

Yr Finance boss prolly hired said bitch to you-know-what-action his you-know-what-organ instead of doing actual work.

J

5. S says:

unbelievable. she missed the whole of standard 2 when they taught comprehension in english i guess.

infinitium – You mean she was hired to blow his dick ? Yeah, if he has a dick, that is.

S – Kindergarten. She’s a kindergarten dropout. Fucking stupid piece of shit.

7. khang says:

heh… sounded familiar!!!!
    Ah!!! TMnet repeated almost the same with their shitty streamy-ass!!!
    “Sir, the engineers are on their way to your client’s place, the report status showed that it is still in progress”

Me: ” but it is now 7.30pm already, you said an engineer will attend to my problem before 6.00pm. Should I wait anymore ? or should I wait until tomorrow morning or should I stay in my client site for the rest of my life? ”

ME “It’s very late now, can you give me roughly what time will they arrive?”

Me: ” Diu lei a Ma Chow Hai!!!” Can you understand English?”

8. ShaolinTiger says:

Heh you should have inserted a random made up geek term instead of box of chocolates, would have been cooler.

Like the hai-de-chaoer-later2006

khang – Tmnet. They’re not only delinquent, but damn stupid as well. Those are the idiots that think by changing their logos a few hundred fucking times could actually improve their services… BAH !

ST – Cunnilingus69. XD

10. blueky says:

tm’s doing what my boss is doing..hahaha..fat chance of improvement!

chill dude..they’re way too beneath u for u to get worked up over ;)

11. bugz says:

hehe..mayb she jus know that few sentence..so she have to repeat that in order to continue working there.

or she really have brain-damage and only know those sentence. Pity u and her..

12. Jase Lee says:

Stupid people are every man. Including people working in our office. Especially management people and I have a hell time dealing with them.

blueky – Ok. *chill*

bugz – Why pity me pulak ?

jase – I exactly know how you feel. :|

14. fish fish says:

Geee… even reading the way she repeats the “sentence” wanna make me die half side already. I better get out before my brain destroy more.

15. bugz says:

oohh..pity u bcoz gota talk with her so long. If i were u, i’ll hang the phone or request to talk to other ppl who can respond quick. No need wait till finish those forms..

fish fish – I wonder if this is caused by PMS…

bugz – This is corporate world and being professional is a way of living. Hang up on people only occurs when you’re having a bad time with your fuck buddy… absolutely a no-no in a multinational corporation. That’s why, I called her a bitch and decided not to become one myself. ;)