December 25, 2004

christmas

Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur 2004. Canon Ixus500

Merry Christmas to all the living creatures on Earth and from the galaxies beyond.

michaelooi  | greetings  |

11 Comments to “christmas”

1. k3ng says:

merry christmas!
    and u didnt get the whole tree!! hahaha

2. iblogme says:

Merry Christmas. I’ll take this opportunity to thank you for the laughs.

3. lilian says:

Merry Christmas to you.

4. CheeV says:

Merry Xmas! :)

for the first time in 10 years, i spent my christmas eve at home watching tv.

twas suppose to be a wild night. me touching down from KL at 8pm, go for a good dinner, and straight to the club for a great party.

but when i bounce out from the airport last night, i found out Emily was covered with thick wooly garments in cold. She was ill. Though she insisted to continue with our plans, but I cancelled all of them that night and let her have a good rest.

make no mistake… this is not my worst christmas ever. In fact, it’s one of the best… for I, realized, the joy of love isn’t only about the experience of jollying around …. but sometimes, may come in the form of a satisfactory feel; by seeing your loved one taking a good rest in the comfy of your altruistic hands.

she’s doing much better now… and I had a great Christmas.

6. twinsmom says:

It is not about how we celebrate it, it is about who we celebrate with.
    Merry Christmas, to you and Emily.

7. Din says:

Wow man, well said. You grasped the concept. This kind of thing makes good story-telling material to other guys. Anyway Merry Xmas to all you guys.

8. primroses says:

Yup, Christmas won’t be Christmas till it happens in your heart.

9. doc says:

Merry Christmas, dude. You still got New Year to crash, ehehehe.

Hope Emily get well soon.

k3ng – you know why i didn’t get the whole tree ? coz the scene at it’s base sux. heheh.

iblogme – thanks for being an ardent reader. merry christmas.

lilian/cheeV – merry christmas.

twinsmom – yeah. it kinda sux if you celebrate it with someone like my neighbour. nevermind. merry christmas.

din – what do you mean ? it’s a great story telling material for the GIRLS. It makes them warm or something like that.

primroses – christmas won’t be christmas if there are still wars going on somewhere on Earth.

doc – yeah. i’m gonna party like mad on New Year for what I’ve missed. Merry christmas to you too.

11. iblogme says:

I am feeling warm already. *grins* I hope Emily gets well soon. People around me are falling ill and I am coming down with a cold myself.